Protection for your company
80% of cyber attacks occur in small businesses. Companies in this SME segment are often unprepared for a cyber attack which makes them highly vulnerable. There are a number of things that can be done to ensure you are as protected as you can be against current attack vectors.
- Utilise data encryption on portable devices
- Ensure you have a comprehensive backup plan
- Staff training – help them with secure passwords, and what to look out for in a phishing mail
- Have a disaster recovery plan
- Use a decent AntiVirus software on all client devices
- Ensure firewall protection at any point the internet is connected to your network
There are several way this protection can be provisioned in each of the points above – we can help you provide protection to your network and your users whatever your needs.
Have an IT issue, need expert advice or wish to chat about future IT requirements?